Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Chinese for Labour
This is notice that the Annual General Meeting of the members of Chinese for Labour will be held on Friday, 28th October 2016 at 18:30 at Civil Service College, 25 Queen Anne's Gate, St James's Park, London SW1H 9BU.Chair
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Approval of 2015 AGM minutes
3. Annual Report
4. Financial Report and approval of 2015 accounts.
5. Election of Officers and Executive Committee for 2016-17
- Vice Chair (Policy)
- Vice Chair (Regions and Campaigns)
- Membership Secretary
- Press and Communications Officer (Chinese media)
- Press and Communications Officer (Non-Chinese Media)
- Fundraising and Events Officer
- Scottish Convener
- Welsh Convener
- Executive Committee member without portfolio
- Adoption of auditor
Self-nominations to any of the above positions signed by the nominee and at least two other members must be submitted to the Secretary not less than 14 days before the date fixed for the Annual General Meeting.
If you are not currently a full member of Chinese for Labour, you will be allowed to pay on the day for full voting rights/run for election.
6. Any Other Business.